Rear Door Cooling Unit
Cannon Water Cooling Solutions Work on the Air to Water Heat Exchange Principle:
- Warm air from a cabinet, room or aisle is forced through the heat exchanger fan coil by high efficiency fans.
- The heat exchanger has water chilled to between 7 and 20 degrees circulating within its coil. This is supplied by an external main system water chiller.
- The heat dissipates into the coil and is 'exchanged' with the water cooled air.
- The cool air is carried out and circulated into the cold aisle or cabinet.
- The water warmed by the heat exchanger is returned to the main system through a flow control valve.
Performance of the System is Climate Dependent:
- The computer room should be isolated from outside heat sources and fresh air minimised.
- Open spaces to the sides of the 19" racks should be blanked and wiring taken to the sides of equipment. This maintains optimum cooling performance.
- Cabinet equipment rack space should have maximum airflow.
- All unused rack space should be blanked off.
Cannon computer rack cabinet/aisle water cooling systems are not traditional air conditioners, they do not regulate humidity.
Cannon Cooling Systems will Remove Water Vapour in High Humidity:
- The condensate drain should be run to a normal gravity drain sump. An condensate pump may be fitted if necessary.
- If humidity is too low, static electricity may cause a hazard to people and equipment.