Participation will include the ITER Organization, Fusion for Energy (F4E), the other Domestic Agencies and their main suppliers.
This event is organized with the support of F4E Industrial Liaison Officers (ILO) Network, Agency ITER France, the Chamber of Trade and Industry of Marseille-Provence and the local authorities (ARII, Consul General des Bouches du Rhône, Consul Regional PACA, Marseille Municipality).
The aims of IBF/15 are the following:
- To facilitate industrial partnerships on ITER, within Europe and outside Europe on the ITER project and beyond (consortia to answer calls for tender, industrial partnerships, subcontracting, local support). Cannon plan to work with and support Prime and secondary contractors providing their expertise in 19” and datacenter technologies
- To provide Cannon with updated information on ITER status, procurement procedures and forthcoming calls for tenders (2015-2016)
- To improve Cannon mutual knowledge between the ITER project and industrialists involved with this exciting development
Cannon have successfully provided product to similar scientific projects including Diamond Light Source and Rutherford Appleton Laboratories.
The Event Will Include:
- An industrial conference with presentations given by ITER Organization, Domestic Agencies and their main suppliers
- 1-1 Meetings on 26 and 27 March 2015, scheduled on line by companies themselves in advance
- An optional program of technical tours on 25 March including the ITER worksite visit
- A welcome reception on 25 March in the evening and a gala dinner on 26 March at the venue for networking purpose
We hope to make business contacts with European or outside EU companies, related to the ITER project and more largely our core business.
For more information on ITER, please visit - http://www.iterbusinessforum.com/Iter.aspx?f_lang=en