Cannon Active Apparatus Cabinet
Cannon Technologies S143800 cabinet has been designed to house sensitive electronic equipment for use in communications, transportation and rail infrastructure projects including SISS, CIS, CCTV, Level Crossing monitoring, Communications, Networking etc.
The cabinet is configured with fully locking doors to both front and rear faces allowing for access from both sides of the electrical equipment being integrated. The construction of the cabinet consists of a dual skinned, thermally insulated chamber for maximum protection against the effects of both solar gain and long wave radiation.
- Manufactured from 2 or 3mm thick Z600 Galvanised steel
- Treated with a state-of-the-art eco-friendly 90 micron thick powder paint process which provides significant maintenance savings during the expected 30-year life span.
- Based on the design principles of our Apparatus/Location case range which carries network rail certificate numbers PA05/674, PA05/01919, PA05/01975 and link-up certificate number 73595.
- Fully designed in accordance with BRS-SM 431 and 440.
- Adjustable 19” panels mounting included for signalling, SISS, CIS or other equipment, other mounting options are available for both full and half widths.
- Low maintenance options reducing service costs
- Proven design protecting key network infrastructure
- Can be modified to suit customer specific sizes or manufactured from other materials i.e. Stainless Steel
- Optional monitoring an control system providing remoted alarm and door access.
Download The Brochure